Android Developer (m/f)
- Conceptualize and develop our native Android app.
- Ensure a flawless UX in our high-traffic environment.
- Promote good development methodologies via code review and great software design.
- Collaborate with various departments for the implementation of new awesome features to create a memorable customer experience.
- Continuously discover new technologies and methodologies such TDD, BDD and CI together with the team.
- Completed degree in computer science or a similar field is desired, but not a necessity
- Deep understanding of Java and Android SDK (Components, Patterns, Architecture, Versions difference)
- Experience with 3rd party libraries (Retrofit2, Picasso, Gson, ...)
- A experienced software architect with strong knowledge in design patterns. (eg. MVP , MVVM)
- Clean code is not just a buzzword for you; you care about the code quality, simplicity and beauty of your solutions
- You are someone who enjoys a well tested application. (eg. you have some experience with Mockito and JUnit and also can write some Espresso tests when needed.)
- You appreciate feedback and have no problem giving it yourself
- You don’t just complain; you take action to change it
- Fluent in English as we are an international team